Saturday, April 3, 2010

2010 - the year of the Personal Learning Network? | blog-efl

2010 - the year of the Personal Learning Network? | blog-efl

Graham Stanley asks great questions here and also asks one profound question of educators and educational leaders today: Is 2010 the year of the PLN?

It's hard to say it isn't. Through Twitter I was introduced to Eric Sheninger (@NMHS_Principal) then I found Shell Terrell(@ShellTerrell), then I attended a webinar by Sir Ken Robinson (@SirKenRobinson ), The list goes on... What happened next? I began seeking more connections, more earning opportunities. This blog as grown and grown to a point where I am just ecstatic about all the networking and new ideas that have bubbled up.

I think this quote found on Graham Stanley's Blog sums it up the best for me:

"It's interesting to see comments made by educators who have recently discovered the point of this social network, such as these words in a post atWhat's New in the World :

"I have found more resources and got more useful advice for professional development in 3 months on Twitter than in the previous 5 years without it. ""

Who is in your PLN?


No comments:

Post a Comment