Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Learning Timeline

Currently wrapping up my doctoral studies, an assignment was to think back to your educational career.  Remember the things that shaped you, molded you, and created the leader, learner, and educator you are today.  Keeping that in mind I went searching for the perfect web 2.0 tool to create my educational timeline.  I settled on Timetoast.com.







Although I like the interface and the ability to add pictures, links, etc.  I struggled with the inability to PRINT and analoge copy.  It was a fun assignment and seeking the right tool was even more fun.

Special thanks to Bob Dillon (no not that Bob Dillon), Justin Tarte and David Kapular (Top 10 timeline tools was a great resource) for supplying some of the resources and inspiration.





No comments:

Post a Comment